Select your region:
MEVA’s system-independent formwork accessories include smart solutions to make your next construction project as easy as possible. MEVA FormSet includes a diverse range of supporting accessories like quick anchors, stop-end systems and security systems, as well as reusable box-out corners. Add to this a full suite of safety products, repair equipment and release agent treatments and you have everything you need to keep your systems in good shape.
Each accessory is developed to provide the most practical and reliable solutions combining perfectly with a full range of systems.
Every component is designed to cut down time, material costs and provide the flexibility that only comes with MEVA FormSet.
Got a specific enquiry about MEVA FormSet?
Why not call our team on +1 937 328 0022
Maximum all-round safety assured
- Guarding rails, safety mesh and protective netting provide a safe working environment at elevated heights. In addition to high construction stability, fast, straightforward installation with captive parts is an important factor – all reasons to opt for MEVA’s certified and cost-efficient solutions
Single and double sided anchor solutions
- Ensure fast, straightforward and reliable attachment of panels, tie rods and MEVA stop-ends
- Easy to handle and versatile
Repair alkus facings time and again
- Repair kits with all you need for on-the-spot-repairs
- Surface damage, drill holes and scratches can be removed on site, to keep a pristine finish
- Rotary cleaners to speed up your surface repairs
A solution for solutions!
- Wide range of release agents for protecting the form face
- Spray equipment
Storage solutions for all your accessories
- Keep your site safe and tidy with Eco panel boxes, Storage boxes, transport racks
From simple Uni-claw fixings to window box-outs, FormSet accessories offer all you need to compliment any formwork system.
The focus is on feasibility, cost-effectiveness, a smooth construction process and the desired concrete form. MEVA specialists develop proposals in accordance with the requirements such as:
- Ground slabs where support frames are used
- Attachment of panels (spiral anchors)
- Attachment of brace brackets
- Extending of cast-in anchorages
- Determining tensile forces of anchor
- Accommodate everything from small door spindles to large EuMax props
- Safety mesh provides safe working environment at elevated heights
- Prevents parts from falling
- Slab Cantilevers
- Vertical slab edges
- End of concrete pours
Facing Repair Kits
- Repair drill holes, scratches and scuffs on alkus facing
- Keep your accessories and your site clean and tidy with our range of storage solutions
Box out in no time
Four box-out corners can be fitted as a box-out set. Get the best possible results.
Brace for impact
Easy-to-use brace brackets, available in two sizes. Both allow for continuous adjustment for inclinations of up to 15°, suitable for use on sloping slabs.
Stop-end brackets enable the quick, simple and reliable formation of stop-ends for walls. Brackets are available for frame profile thicknesses of 23, 40 and 60mm.
Foundation tape and tensioners
Foundations or small walls can be quickly and easily cast without conventional tying components in the concrete.
Robust and practical
The galvanised uni-tie claw is ideal for tying above or beside panels with 40 and 60mm frame profile thicknesses
Fall protection starts here
MFS shoe universal ensures dependable all-round fall protection.
Each accessory within the MEVA FormSet range is system independent. So it complements any of our systems. Our teams are more than happy to advise you on a wide range of technical support material or you can see our download section to find out the information you need.
For more detailed technical information please refer to the download tab which contains PDF information about this product.
MEVA provides a wide range of downloads. Here you will find product information, instruction manuals and much more.
For some downloads we may ask you for your email address so we can send your download to your chosen email address. For your convenience these downloads relate directly to this product. You can also find a full range of pdf downloads here..
Related products and accessories
All MEVA systems are designed to be compatible, saving you time and money. We think you might find these products useful.
MevaLite is a lightweight aluminum vertical formwork system that offers flexibility and cost-savings on the job site. Wide range of panel options.
Imperial wall formwork is the perfect solution for tall and thick walls. Available in four heights and eight widths, the symmetrical panels can be combined vertically and horizontally.
Let our team help you select the right product.
Talk to one of our MEVA formwork specialists, we can help you with all your formwork needs from the ground up. Let us help with your next formwork project.
Subscribe to our MEVA USA Mailing list
MEVA News, worldwide projects and tips & tricks from formwork professionals, digital and direct to your inbox.