Select your region:
Customizable radius formwork for water and sewage treatment system construction.
MEVA Formwork Systems is dedicated to providing simple and innovative solutions to the challenges that structural concrete presents in the construction of water and sewage treatment facilities.
The MEVA Adjustable Radius (MAR) system is the answer to these common problems. With only a few simple parts to assemble, MAR can be erected on site with minimal time and effort. The system can also be pre-assembled, with the radius preset for initial use. The radius can then be easily adjusted on the job site to suit your for future pours, saving time, costs and labor.
Got a specific enquiry about MAR?
Why not call our team on +1 937 328 0022
Easy to handle for small teams
Intelligent MEVA product design
- Engineered for pour pressures from 1,000 to 1,500/ft²
- Use taper ties or she-bolts
- Tie spacing up to 48 contact ft² per time and can be spaced (maximum) in a grid pattern of 4’ x 5’
- The horizontally adjustable waler is 7’-6” long, segmented in three pieces and only requires two ties per waler, normally spaced 2’ up from the bottom and then spaced horizontally 5’ center to center
- Continuously adjustable radius of 20’-70’ for any circular requirement
- Uses 6.5” aluminum beam as vertical elements and normally spaced roughly 12” centers
Customised to your needs
- Gangs built to your exact measurements and structural needs
- Completely assembled gangs, assembled and ready for use
- Typically gangs come in easy to transport dimensions
- Flexible with free choice of facing. Each facing can be notched, slotted, drilled or cut allowing rebar from the main wall to be bent for the launder slab, no need for expensive mechanical couplers
- Integrated DYWIDAG threads for bulkheading
Compatible with Imperial, MevaLite and MEVA formwork accessories
Simple and innovative
MAR is ideal for the construction of:
- wastewater treatment facilities
- oxidation ditches
- sewage overflow basins
- digester tanks
- curved or circular concrete walls or structures
For more detailed technical information please refer to the download tab which contains PDF information about this product.
Engineered for pour pressures from 1,000 to 1,500psf.
|Weight of gangs
10 to 12lbs per square foot.
Widths of 4’ to 8’, heights of up to 40’.
20’ to 70’, adjustable on site. Other radiuses may be achieved – contact your MEVA consultant for details.
Structurally robust steel and lightweight aluminium.
MDO, HDO or birch facing.
High-grade powder-coated finish plus additional priming and cavity sealing.
No. Requires crane assistance.
Imperial, MevaLite, and MEVA formwork accessories.
Less time and effort
With just a few simple parts to assemble, MAR can be erected on the job site with less time and effort than many other systems.
Customize and optimize
With the option of pre-assembly by MEVA, you can custom build MAR to your exact radius and height specifications
MEVA provides a wide range of downloads. Here you will find product information, instruction manuals and much more.
For some downloads we may ask you for your email address so we can send your download to your chosen email address. For your convenience these downloads relate directly to this product. You can also find a full range of pdf downloads here..
Related products and accessories
All MEVA systems are designed to be compatible, saving you time and money. We think you might find these products useful.
MEVA’s system-independent accessories include smart solutions like quick anchors, stop-end systems and security systems as well as reusable box-out corners to make your next construction project as easy as possible.
Mammut, large-scale formwork system. Panelised formwork system. A whole new dimension in formwork efficiency.
Let our team help you select the right product.
Talk to one of our MEVA formwork specialists, we can help you with all your formwork needs from the ground up. Let us help with your next formwork project.
Subscribe to the MEVA newsletter
MEVA news, worldwide projects and tips & tricks from formwork professionals, digitally and directly to your inbox.