Select your region:
Heavy-duty wall formwork for any job
Robust and tough
Heavy duty, made for tall and thick walls
Panels, corners and accessories for every requirement
Fast, flexible and easy to use
Rapid concrete construction process for inclined or battered walls
Less effort, faster progress
Cast large vertical or horizontal areas with very few panels
Compatible with all supplementary MEVA formwork systems
The best formwork solution for your largest jobs
With standardized system components and easy-to-use and efficient accessories, Imperial wall formwork combines all the features that make MEVA systems the best solution for a wide variety of job site applications.
Designed for lateral concrete pressure of up to 2,025psf/ft² and offering panel sizes up to 12’ high and 8’ wide, Imperial wall formwork is ideal for tall and thick walls. Available in four heights and eight widths, the symmetrical panels can be combined vertically and horizontally with assembly locks that can be attached anywhere on the frame, making it possible to pour any wall geometry. Areas needing fillers are kept to a minimum, saving labour and time.
Whether on sloping ground, single-sided and backed by STB support frames, or placed on KLK or MGC climbing platforms to pour cores, Imperial can take it on.
Got a specific enquiry about Imperial?
Why not call our team on +1 937 328 0022
Ideal for fair-faced concrete
- Symmetrical alignment of tie holes and joints ensures an even joint and tie hole pattern on the concrete surface
- All-plastic facing alkus, standard in all Imperial panels, delivers a smooth, clean, consistent, and even concrete finish from the first pour to the last
Full range of corner options
- 90° inside and outside corners are used for standard corner forming
- Articulated corners are adjustable between 60° and 180° with a locking device for repeated angles
- Stripping corners for stair and elevator core forming collapse into a smaller angle for stripping and movement without disassembly
- Special corner options for forming columns
- Welded-in Dywidag threaded nuts for accessory attachment
- All accessories such as brackets, push-pull props, and alignment rails are attached with MEVA flange screw
- Tying for inclined or battered walls
- Conical-shaped tie holes allow for skewed ties when forming battered walls
Closed hollow steel frame profile construction
- High strength, structural integrity
- Galvanised to reduce concrete adhesion makes stripping and cleaning easier
Safe and secure
- All Imperial panels are equipped with tie-off bars that allow for safe working on the formwork
- Walkway brackets are securely attached to the multi-purpose panel by simply attaching at the keyhole and turning 45°
Up to every concrete construction challenge
Imperial is a crane-set modular formwork system suitable for use on civil, commercial, industrial and highway projects.
Designed specifically for the North American market, it’s ideal for:
- large industrial and civil engineering projects
- commercial and residential building construction, such as manufacturing plants, hospitals, retaining walls, and wastewater treatment facilities
- anytime large pours are required.
Fillers that are 1”, 2” or 3” wide can be formed using single Imperial aluminum fillers without additional steel rails. Fillers wider than 3” can be formed using lumber and steel rails. Uni-assembly locks are used to connect the adjacent panels with the filler in between – up to 6” wide.
Standard or articulated corners
90° inside and outside corners are used for standard corner forming. Articulated corners are adjustable between 60° and 180° with a locking device for repeated angles
Excellent results for fair-faced concrete applications
The symmetrical alignment of tie holes and joints ensures an even joint and tie hole pattern on the concrete surface.
For more detailed technical information please refer to the download tab which contains PDF information about this product.
Permissible fresh concrete pressure over entire surface of 2,025psf/ft².
12′, 8′, 4′, 2′.
8′, 4′, 3′-6″, 3′, 2′-6″, 2′, 1′-6″, 1′.
|Largest Panel size
Up to 96ft² contact area per panel (12’ x 8’).
Closed steel profile. High stability and durability.
Hot-dip galvanised, surface post-treatment. Easy cleaning and reduced concrete adhesion.
No. Requires crane assistance.
7/8″ (20mm) Taper Tie.
Panels: M assembly lock. Stepless, friction-locked with just a few hammer blows.
Symmetrical panels. Can be used horizontally and vertically.
Pilaster Panel, Inside Corner, Outside Corner, Articulated Inside Corner, Articulated Outside Corner, Stripping Corners, Fillers.
Available panel dimensions allow for trouble-free corner solutions with any wall thickness.
High-quality alkus all-plastic facing.
Wide range of MEVA accessories like single-sided support, climbing formwork, etc.
Available in heights of 12′, 8′, 4′, 2′ and width of 4′.
|Multiple Corner Options
Articulated corners adjustable from 60° to 180°.
|Ease of transport
Transportation hole for lifting hook 60. Rapid loading/unloading.
|Uniform Tie Holes
Symmetrical internal tie holes result in a uniform tie hole and joint pattern for the highest architectural quality.
Bump notch fitted at four corners for 4’ and 8’ wide.
All Imperial panels are equipped with tie-off bars that allow for safe working on the formwork.
Single component for strong connection of all accessories – easily installed by hand
The M-assembly lock can be placed at any position along the frame using only one hand. A few hammer blows will achieve a strong, level, five-point panel connection.
Tie rod fixture
Attaches to multi-function profile – for quick and efficient tie rod storage on the job site.
MEVA provides a wide range of downloads. Here you will find product information, instruction manuals and much more.
For some downloads we may ask you for your email address so we can send your download to your chosen email address. For your convenience these downloads relate directly to this product. You can also find a full range of pdf downloads here..
Related products and accessories
All MEVA systems are designed to be compatible, saving you time and money. We think you might find these products useful.
MEVA’s system-independent accessories include smart solutions like quick anchors, stop-end systems and security systems as well as reusable box-out corners to make your next construction project as easy as possible.
MevaLite is a lightweight aluminum vertical formwork system that offers flexibility and cost-savings on the job site. Wide range of panel options.
Let our team help you select the right product.
Talk to one of our MEVA formwork specialists, we can help you with all your formwork needs from the ground up. Let us help with your next formwork project.
Subscribe to the MEVA newsletter
MEVA news, worldwide projects and tips & tricks from formwork professionals, digitally and directly to your inbox.