Select your region:
Why consider pre-assembly?
Increasing cost pressure, ever shorter implementation periods, limited space on the construction site, shortage of skilled labour or the complexity of special formwork. These common issues make factory pre-assembly of standard and special formwork, and ready-to-use delivery, an economically attractive alternative for construction companies.
MEVA’s pre-assembly service:
- Precise and careful pre-assembly in the MEVA factory and by MEVA specialists enables better concreting results (e.g. special forms)
- Pre-assembled formwork is produced on schedule according to the construction schedule and delivered to the construction site ready for instant use
- Pre-assembly saves labour costs by shortening assembly times on site. Existing labour can be used for other tasks, thus increasing productivity
- Shorter instruction of the site personnel and associated expenses thanks to pre-assembly
- Return of the pre-assembled formwork elements for dismantling in the MEVA plant and thus rapid rent relief.
Why not get in touch about our formwork services.
Our team are here to help you get the best from your next project.
We offer a full range of Formwork Services
From planning and design to special formwork MEVA can help.