Select your region:
Why consider pre-assembly?
Increasing cost pressure, ever shorter implementation periods, limited space on the construction site, shortage of skilled labour or the complexity of special formwork. These common issues make factory pre-assembly of standard and special formwork, and ready-to-use delivery, an economically attractive alternative for construction companies.
MEVA’s pre-assembly service:
- Precise and careful pre-assembly in the MEVA factory and by MEVA specialists enables better concreting results (e.g. special forms)
- Pre-assembled formwork is produced on schedule according to the construction schedule and delivered to the construction site ready for instant use
- Pre-assembly saves labour costs by shortening assembly times on site. Existing labour can be used for other tasks, thus increasing productivity
- Shorter instruction of the site personnel and associated expenses thanks to pre-assembly
- Return of the pre-assembled formwork elements for dismantling in the MEVA plant and thus rapid rent relief.